Training Administrator - Part-time
3 days left
- Part Time
Working on behalf of AGA Performance you will be based at the Toyota Academy, Burgh Heath in Surrey, where you will be a key member of our administration team offering help and guidance on training requirements to Toyota/Lexus Centres across the UK. Using your high levels of professionalism and excellent communication skills with both internal and external clients, you will manage a range of priorities whilst demonstrating your strong organisational and administrative skills. Your acute attention to detail in a very busy environment will be essential.
Your key duties will revolve around the administration required to ensure our courses run smoothly, including course bookings, dealing with cancellations, updating and maintaining relevant systems and databases.
A key part of the job will be to act as a point of contact to a specific number of Toyota/Lexus Centres offering help and guidance to enable them to meet their Sales/Aftersales Operating Standards, technical accreditations and defined training objectives.
Being at our client’s site, you will also be expected to demonstrate a high level of professionalism at all times as well as support the Toyota managers with any requests they might have relating to training.
- Experienced in MS Office/Word/Excel
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Enthusiastic and client focused, with strong problem solving and organisation skills.
- Common sense approach to a challenge with an ability to think on your feet
- Team player
- Experience with databases, such as Learning Management Systems, would be an advantage
- Reliable with excellent timekeeping
Apply for Training Administrator - Part-time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly