Deputy Director – Organisation Development & Design Specialist Partner
The Organisation Development and Design (OD&D) Specialist Partnering team is looking to appoint one Deputy Director to lead on matters of organisation development and design at a system level. We are looking for a candidate who has solid experience in organisation design and/or development and whole system change and who understands a value-driven human systems approach.
You will work as part of a small team that leads on deepening a Civil Service system wide OD&D capability and capacity through:
- Provision of an expert partnering capability able to work at a system wide level partnering senior leaders on complex change and transformation activity
- Leading delivery of a capability development strategy and supporting provision that grows organisation development and design capability at pace
- Professional leadership and continued professional development of a system wide network of organisation development and design practitioners, HR business partners and change leads
- Working in partnership with HR Directors and Business Leaders to provoke and challenge new ways of thinking and delivering high performing workplaces in a volatile, complex, uncertain and Political context
- Strengthening system wide collaboration and collective leadership in an environment that is seeking to increase its capability to work horizontally across the whole civil service system
You will take on a lead accountability within the team, ensuring shared ownership for leading and delivering the team's business objectives.
Drawing on your knowledge and experience of organisation design, development and human system dynamics, you’ll scope, develop and implement strategically important organisational interventions leading and supporting the end to end delivery of specific organisational change initiatives and interventions.