Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Caerphilly
An extremely friendly practice who are open to ideas are looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to share their forward-thinking way of approaching general practice - this is a real opportunity to be heard and put your stamp within a progressive practice that boasts a good team of clinicians.
If you are an Advanced Nurse Practitioner interested in working alongside an approachable and supportive team of GPs as well as ANPs, then it is worth getting in touch for more details. This unique opportunity is situated within the Caerphilly area (commutable from Newport) and can offer you an environment where you will work alongside a dedicated team including other Nurse Practitioners and more importantly, be heard. This practice supports the development of staff from GPs to ANPs all the way down to their support staff. There is no Hierarchy between different levels of staff and they are flexible; this is a practice worth considering.
* £42,000 - £52,000 + 6 weeks holiday + BH + Indemnity + NHS Pension
* Caerphilly (Commutable from Newport)
* Large spacious and well organised Training Practice
* Excellent, dedicated permanent team of GPs and experienced Nurse Practitioners
* A real Vision for the future where the leadership team are open to ideas
* Well regarded long standing and stable practice management team
* Flexible, ensuring better work-life balance
* A good loyal patient base that appreciates clinicians (they listen to you)
* 25 - 37.5 hours considered
* Happy for full time to be spread across 3-4 days if needed
* Work-flow based on your competencies although you must be an autonomous Independently prescribing, Advanced Nurse Practitioner or studying towards an MSc
* Progress and develop your role
* Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including indemnity
* NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right ANP & notice period.