Newly Qualified Audit Senior – Top 30 Firm
Based near to Euston station for an easy commute, they have a strong reputation for training and development of their staff and are looking for a newly qualified Audit Senior to join their growing team.
- Work with a variety of different assignments in order to support the development of your technical skills and competencies.
- Carry out audits across a wide variety of client sectors including (but not limited to) manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and media sectors.
- Ensure work is completed on time and within designated budgets.
- Responsible for visiting client premises and using networking skills to build strong client relationships on behalf of the business.
- You must have recenty completed your ACA/ACCA qualification.
- Must have experience of working on companies with at minimum of a 10m turnover.
- All industry sector experiences will be considered.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 months contingent on your delivery.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship.