Audit & Accounts Senior – Chichester
Our client has requested we find them Audit professionals who are seeking career progression through to management over the next 18 months.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £75m.
- You will report direct to Senior Management & Partners on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for audit juniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
- Oversee the accounts preparation undertaken by junior members of staff
- Liaise with clients and HMRC.
- Drafting corporation and income tax computations
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £20m.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to management within 18 months contingent on your performance.
- Knowledge of ISA and UK GAAP
- Knowledge of tax compliance procedures
- Car driver
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.