Audit Manager – Southampton
- Effectively manage Audit Assignements in line with the firms procedures and take responsibility for client relationships and billing.
- Brief staff on the client’s business and the engagement plan and ensure that all work is copleted on time.
- Ensure that the job is completed within budget, and keep regular contact with the assignment partner and client.
- Build good relationships with the client and ensure that all service needs are identified and delivered.
- Perform the firm’s review and completion procedures and attend the final meeting with the client and partner.
- Take an active involvement in business development initiatives.
- Applicants must be ACA or ACCA qualified. First or second time passes preferred.
- Previous experience operating at manager level in a similar position.
- Proven experience in client handling.
- Assurance experience from a practice background is required and experience with Owner Managed Businesses would be preferred.
- Experience of analytical review approach desirable.
- Business development experience and interest would be a