Audit Senior Manager
- Managing a multiple industry client portfolio ensuring that the right resources are applied and service levels are delivered.
- Portfolio will be a mix of Owner Managed Businesses and Large and Listed clients.
- Responsible for overseeing the completion audits from the planning stage through to the final client meeting.
- Managing the audit team; this will involve allocating work to team members and ensuring the team complete audits in a timely manner and within budget.
- Perform an active role in coaching, motivating and developing junior team members.
- Support the office Partners in the development of new business relationships through regular networking and attending events.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with significant experience in external audit within public practice.
- Have experience in developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Have experience in managing more junior staff.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.