Audit & Accounts Partner
Due to their fantastic reputation for service delivery they have attracted lots of new clients over the last 12 months.
As part of their on-going growth strategy they are now keen to recruit a further partner to manage a small client portfolio whilst also taking on responsibility for attracting further clients to the business. The firm currently have 3 offices in London and the regions.
- You will be introduced to a portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors comprising typically of OMBs and Partnerships.
- Your initial responsibility will be to manage a portfolio of new clients whilst building a platform to attract and retain further business.
- You will be responsible for a small team of staff but you will also have the remit to delegate client work to other service lines within the business.
- The firm provides a first class environment with excellent resources and full support to develop as part of a structured Partner Programme.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Extremely good technical and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage a portfolio of clients whilst always looking to add value to clients’ businesses and finances.
- All-round capability and understanding of accounts, audit and taxation.
- Proficiency in generating new business from your own contacts as well as working with our marketing department.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with clients and colleagues, working as a team player as well as being self-reliant when required.
- You must be self motivated, committed and prepared to be flexible to meet your client’s needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive accountancy firm. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply today or contact the Levitate Recruitment team