We are currently hiring for Care Assistants / Homecare Workers for our Bristol teams.
As a Care worker you will support clients with:
- Washing and Dressing
- Helping with Medication
- Assisting with Shopping
- Cleaning and other household duties
Benefits of working with Care 1st
- Competitive Hourly Rates.
- Full & Part Time Hours Available.
- Flexible Shift Patterns.
- Regular Clients Within a short Radius.
- Paid Mileage, Holiday, Pensions & Free Uniform.
- Outstanding Free Training & Mentoring Programme.
- Regular Supervision Meetings & Supportive Office Team.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Opportunities to gain a nationally recognised qualification in Health and Social Care
- Valuable Community Care Experience to enhance your career in Health and Social Care Sector or as a Nurse, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
If you have a friendly, positive outlook on life and enjoy caring for others we would love to hear from you!
If you have not worked in care before, please don't worry as you'll be fully supported every step of the way by our office team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80187158