The Willmott Dixon Foundation team is looking to recruit a self-motivated Foundation Coordinator. This varied and unique role supports the Head of the Foundation and the Foundation Manager in the day to day running of the Foundation. The Willmott Dixon Foundation was established in 2011 to guide, monitor and collate the community and social investment activities of the Willmott Dixon family of companies.
In addition to being a great organiser with a keen eye for detail, this role will enable you to develop your project and event management skills. You will have a proactive and positive approach to dealing with internal customers and ideally an interest in social media and communications.
Social and community investment and engagement is nothing new at Willmott Dixon - we've been doing it for years and it's locked into our DNA. The Foundation allows us to maximise the impact of the time and money invested to the recipient good causes or indeed to the benefit of the company. Our aim is to leave a positive social legacy and add value to our customers, our shareholders and our communities.
Plan, organise and service relevant regular and ad hoc team and Foundation related events and meetings. These include:
- Foundation celebration event
- Trainee Challenge
- Monthly Community Forum
Meeting rooms/venues, refreshments and catering organised in a timely, sustainable and cost effective manner
Administration and media and communications for the Foundation:
- Manage Foundation pages on both website and internet
- Support the production of the Foundation Review and any other publications that are required
- Management of social media accounts
- Liaison with our internal communications teams to ensure Foundation news and events publicised
- All internal/external contacts responded to timely and effectively with minimal complaints escalated to line manager
- Minute taking as required
Ad hoc project delivery to meet the needs of the Foundation. Current active projects include:
- Setting up a Social Enterprise supplier with IT
- Completing BITC self-assessment audit
- Manage Just Giving applications, process (tracker update and organising the cheques, sending out) and reporting
- Respond to charity letters and circulars
Essential and Desirable Criteria
Proven experience of:
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Working on projects requiring high levels of accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Delivering high quality outputs to tight deadlines
- Proactive approach to work and problem solving
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- 'Self-starter' - ability to work on own initiative without supervision.
- Collating, managing and analysing data and information.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Playing an active role positively contributing to a team
- Experience of meeting administration (planning, coordinating agenda's, minutes)
- Experience of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience of the Construction industry or Sustainable Development.
- A creative flair
Willmott Dixon embraces diversity in the workplace.
Whilst this is a full-time role we would consider requests from candidates who wish to work flexibly.
Willmott Dixon is one of the largest privately owned Construction businesses in the UK. Our unique selling point is our people. We are passionate about people, with a real focus and drive around continuous development. We strongly believe that this passion has allowed us the success we have enjoyed in recent years. Above everything else you will be joining a values based business: our values are at the centre of every activity we undertake. Having the right talent, coupled with the right culture and values, ensures that we have a sustained future and a trusted brand in our respective markets.
Willmott Dixon has very recently been awarded 14th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 to work for and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen's Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development. We have also been recognised for outstanding investment in communities with a CommunityMark from Business in the Community.
We offer a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package* including a company pension scheme, company car or car allowance, life assurance, discounted private medical cover, incentive/bonus schemes, employee trade discounts, and many more. We offer you a bright future, one where you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a fast moving, forward thinking company, who recognize and reward your achievements.
* Benefits may vary dependent upon the role and type of employment contract.