Tour Guide Fluent in English and Mandarin
The role involves working with tourists travelling to London and providing a top-quality tour. We have a mix of tours available, from day excursions starting from London and visiting places like Stonehenge, Bath, Oxford and many more.
·Part-time employment ·Manage groups of tourists up to 60 people per group·Visit various destinations in one day·Provide an informative and entertaining commentary
Job Description Highlights
Hours of work:
You would be working part time, anytime between 09:00 - 22:00, according to the rota, 3 days a week including weekends. You will not be guaranteed fixed days off.
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum subject to experience.
Essential Skills Needed
- Fluent in English and Mandarin;
- Previous experience as Tour Guide
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent customer care
- Motivated, passionate, excited and energetic
- Ability to manage a large group of people
- Ability to research and learn facts and information about sites visited
- speakers of additional languages are welcome
- An interest in tourism and historical sites in London and surrounding areas
- Passion, initiative and motivation essential
- An honest and trustworthy manner
- Ability to deal with pressure
- Attention to detail
Interested? Fill out the details below and upload your CV and a cover letter today.
We look forward to meeting you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80038299