I am currently working with a Top 20 accountancy practice based in Central London that are looking for a qualified AAT bookkeeper who has experience using xero.
The practice work a with a wide range of clients but their main clientele is within the music and entertainment industry so they would like someone who has experience within that type of portfolio however it is not necessary.
The role includes:
- General Bookkeeping and Accounts work
- Managing juniors and reviewing their work
- Using cloud based software
- A small amount of payroll and management accounts
- And VAT returns
For this role you will:
- Have at least 3 -4 years working within an accountancy practice environment
- Be fully qualified in AAT or ACCA
- Have great knowledge using Xero or any cloud based software
- And have experience going in house to work for clients
For this role my client will consider a salary of £30,000+ depending on the individuals qualifications and experience.
If you would like to know more about this role or any other bookkeeping, payroll or outsourcing opportunities that I am working with please contact Kathryn Abbott at AJ Chambers.