Technology & Corporate Account Manager – Global Consultancy – UK & Global Campaigns
Exceptional Technology & Corporate PR Account Manager required. Top tier global PR agency. Varied corporate & B2B campaigns, including media relations and content creation, across UK & global markets. Superb client ownership & strong financial packages.
This agency provides the great combination of a top tier consultancy, blue chip clients, with big budgets, and an international office network providing global reach, with a close knit team offering excellent senior client exposure and the opportunity to shine in front of agency management. This award winning team create holistic, integrated and issues led campaigns for an enviable and ever increasing client list which boast some of the most prominent brands and causes in the world. They are renowned for high-jacking global trends current affairs for research led projects, and incorporating a diverse range of tools and channels across multiple audiences to build brands, raise profiles, position thought leaders, supporting new product launches, or managing complex issues.
Working in a well-structured team, this role will report to an AD and divisional management, while managing and mentoring an AE and interns. It will be the key point of contact for a range of technology and corporate accounts and gain excellent exposure to the complete campaign cycle from supporting new business and creative brainstorming to driving projects to ensure they smash their KPIs. Projects will be varied and include thought leadership and research led campaigns, media relations and content creation; generating centralised assets and managing remote teams and agencies in various global markets.
Skills and attributes for the role:
- Work with seniors and wider team to develop PR plans and programmes for clients and new business
- Manage and lead on day-to-day client servicing; maintaining good relationships with clients and identify opportunities to grow client relationships
- Research, write and distribute press releases and opinion pieces to targeted media
- Identify story opportunities for clients, and flag these to the client with recommendations
- Manage all event management and logistics around client events
- Work with the wider team to identify new business opportunities and devise strategies to target potential clients
- Understand the PR opportunities and different platforms available through social media and advise clients and prospects on how they can utilise these
- Manage and mentor juniors on account teams, identify any work issues or problems to senior members
Ideal candidates will be bright, ambitious and display a good academic record coupled with past technology and corporate communications experience gained in a reputable agency, or coupled with in-house experience. You will have a strong interest in current affairs and public issues as well as an in-depth knowledge of the media with broad media networks including social media. In addition, you will demonstrate good commercial awareness when helping to win new business and the ability to effectively manage senior client relationships, advising on a range of issues. Past experience mentoring and managing juniors will also be highly valued. If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.