Property Account Manager – Warm, supportive environment
Property Account Manager – Warm, supportive environment!
My client, an award winning agency who works with leading and the best-known property and landmarks, are looking for an established account manager to join their thriving team due to their new business wins. This agency will offer the opportunity for someone to develop their career in an exciting forward thinking agency as well as working in a warm, friendly and supportive environment along with excellent benefits such as flexible working!
Due to this agency’s reputable reputation, they have no need for business pitches as their business comes from their outstanding recommendations!
The role will provide strategic counsel and proactive management of B2B PR campaigns for a portfolio of clients that include some of the leading owners and asset managers in the industry and many of the best-known UK property landmarks. The successful candidate must be creative thinking and commercially aware with excellent communication skills. Client management experience and a notable passion for the industry with an interest in current affairs… especially within retail, F&B and property. The successful candidate must have experience within the property sector.
- Liaison with traditional and new media to actively promote the interests of all clients
- Deal with enquiries from media contacts
- Write press releases and research news trends and angles for features opportunities
- Generate coverage and features for clients by proactively selling stories and feature ideas to media targets through face-to-face to face meetings, attendance at networking events and regular communication
- Constant development and updating of personal knowledge of clients’ product and internal policies
- Attendance at client meetings, plus trade and consumer shows to expand sector knowledge
- Prepare regular client reports
- Oversee the collating, analysing and evaluating of media coverage; circulating to relevant clients
- Coordinate studio or location photography
- Manage company databases, media lists, client contact lists, press releases and coverage archive
- Ensure expenditure is tracked and budgets monitored and managed
20 days annual leave and an additional closure between Christmas and new year.
80% of phone bill paid
Friday drinks in the office
Annual bonus – 10%
Pension – 4% matched
If you feel that the above role is for you and you would like to be considered, then please apply attaching your most recent CV and one of the team will be in touch to discuss this with you.