Nursery Room Manager
Nursery Room Manager (2-3's Room) Vacancy at Busy Bees Teddington.
If you have a passion for 2-3 year olds then this is the role for you!
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Nursery Room Manager (experienced qualified practitioner)?who shares our values to join our friendly team at our Teddington Nursery.?You will be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
We are offering a Welcome Bonus of ?1000 for anyone who accepts this role at our Teddington Nursery.*
About our Teddington Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. Treetops Teddington is a boutique nursery in a large converted home located in a leafy, residential area of Teddington. We are a short 8-minute stroll from Teddington High Street with a raft of local coffee shops and amenities. Many of our parents live in the immediate streets surrounding the nursery and walk to us but we are well located for those requiring public transport. Multiple bus routes serve Teddington High Street and Teddington Train Station is 7 minutes on foot for South Central services into London Waterloo. We offer our parents the convenience of free parking for drop-offs and pick-ups. Our passionate and dedicated childcare team cares for children from 12 weeks old up to the age of 5 in separate age and stage appropriate rooms, designed to deliver tailored learning experiences and activities.
- To be the 3 rd in charge at the nursery working close with the nursery management team
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/ area?
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/ area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills?
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare?
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Senior Nursery Room Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
At least 2 years' experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
*Bonus is at Nursery?s discretion and will be processed following satisfactory?completion of probation period. Part time will be pro rata?d?
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80197665