Care Assistant - Home Care
Care 1st Homecare has been providing a high standard of care & support out in the community for over 12 years. We believe in supporting the needs of our clients with one-to-to dependable support, not only does this have a huge impact on their quality of life & wellbeing, but in return offers YOU the most rewarding role to help others in your local community.
We are currently hiring for Care Assistants / Homecare Workers for our Gloucestershire, Cheltenham and Stonehouse teams.
- Competitive Hourly Rates.
- Full & Part Time Hours Available.
- Flexible Shift Patterns.
- Regular Clients Within a short Radius.
- Paid Mileage, Holiday, Pensions & Free Uniform.
- Outstanding Free Training & Mentoring Programme.
- Regular Supervision Meetings & Supportive Office Team.
If you have a friendly, positive outlook on life and enjoy caring for others we would love to hear from you!
If you have not worked in care before, please don't worry as you'll be fully supported every step of the way by our office team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80155097