Part Time Chef
Part Time Chef, Eastbourne, BN23
Job Title: Part-Time Chef (Healthcare)
Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Hours of work: 7.30am to 3.00pm (Monday and Tuesday)
Working: 14 hours per week
Are you looking for a new exciting challenge in a fast growing organisation?
Responsibilities of role:
Working under the guidance of a Chef Manager, the role will be ideal for someone with excellent craft skills.
- To deliver and provide food & beverages to the highest standard within the financial limitations set at the contract under guidance of the Chef Manager
- To prepare seasonal, traditional and speciality style menus and manage all foodstuffs in accordance with requirements, using nominated suppliers. Implement and maintain statutory and company standards of hygiene, food safety and health & safety
- Regular audit of services, implementing changes where necessary, to drive sales, to control costs in order to achieve financial targets as set by the Chef Manager
- Management of administration duties including delivery of the yearly budget financials
- Provide and maintain an efficient service under all areas of your control, following company values, policies and procedures
- Coach & Mentor Team, Set Goals & Develop Individuals on an On-going Basis
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a real 'foodie' with passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great service
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Be both creative and innovative demonstrating current food service trends
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to train and inspire
- Strong leadership skills required
- Be financially astute and an ability to work within budget and contract targets
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'can do' attitude
- Have a proven track record of successfully managing a kitchen and front of house teams plus developing a team in exceeding expectations
A BIT ABOUT US:
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. With more than 20,000 people working across 7,000 client sites in the UK into a diverse range of sectors, so it`s not surprising that we`re looking for exceptional people to help us to continue our growth.
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits.
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **
PLEASE NOTE AN ENHANCED DBS CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POST
Contact: Anna Dzieniszewska via email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80326566