Account Manager - Rostrum (Corporate)
Account Manager (Corporate)
Competitive salary + benefits
Rostrum is an award winning PR & Content Marketing agency, specialising in corporate, professional and financial services. We position our clients as influential thought leaders by creating and sharing engaging content that highlights their expertise and strengthens their brand in the market.
Rostrum puts a lot of time and effort into developing our employees. We've committed to investing a generous annual training budget for every employee, and we also do monthly, 6 month and yearly appraisals to develop specific career goals, so everyone can progress and pursue their individual professional ambitions.
But it's not all about work. For example, this year's agency 'Summer Slam' was a weekend away in Valencia! The Rostrum team is close-knit and along with other social activities, from team drinks and crazy golf to picnics and trips to the cinema, we have also banded together to raise more than £5,000 for various charities close to our hearts.
Each of our employees is amazing in their own right, but together they are what makes Rostrum such a fun and rewarding place to work. And luckily, they seem to like us too! In our latest Employee Engagement Survey, 100% of Rostrum employees agreed with the statement: "I often have fun at work!"
About the Account Manager role
Due to recent new business wins, Rostrum is looking for an Account Manager to join their professioanl services team. Their professional services team works with a variety of large and start up clients, managing corporate profiling, crisis communications, research-led content, news generation and reputation management.
The Account Manager will be responsible for devising and managing a cohesive PR strategy that will resonate with the press, producing high quality content, and helping to manage any crises that arise. The Account Manager plays a large role in driving campaigns forward, managing client relationships, and ensuring the team is motivated and working well together.
The ideal Account Manager will have:
- Proven experience within PR at Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level (or in house equivalent)
- Experience working with at least one professional services client
- A broad range of media contacts across nationals, trade and online publications
- Experience managing people / teams
- An awareness of changing industry trends
- Energy, spark and a sense of humour
In return, the Account Manager can expect:
- A highly competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday plus paid day-off for your birthday and Rostrum anniversary
- The time between Christmas and New Year off (at least 3 days) - taking total holiday to 30 days!
- Complimentary breakfast every Monday and lunch every Wednesday
- Work iPhone
- Early finish on Fridays (4.30pm)
- Bonus for bringing in new business and new employees
- Flexible working policy
- Interest free loans for annual rail passes and Travelcard
If you are interested in this Account Manager role, please click 'apply now', or contact our Recruitment Manager Alex Lewington on email@example.com for more information