Account Director - B2B/Corporate PR/Public Relations
About the B2B/Corporate PR/Public Relations Company
My client has an exciting and urgent opportunity for an experienced Account Director to join a reputable and B2B/corporate PR/public affairs team.
This agency is an award-winning specialist B2B/corporate PR/public affairs company based in Central London. As an Account Director, you will be working for an unrivalled and instinctive business that credits its transparent and trustworthy approach to B2B/corporate PR/public relations for its success in a saturated industry.
About the Account Director Role
As an Account Director, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop both your management and client relationship-building skills in a highly tactical and strategic specialist B2B/corporate PR/public affairs team.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director role:
* You will provide strategic communications consultancy services to a number of public affairs clients across a variety of sectors
* You will generate fee income through the development of exciting new business opportunities, for which you will receive bonuses
* You will line-manage junior staff, contributing to staff development and growth
* You will take part in specific projects to improve my client's profile and profitability
If you are currently working as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director, either with an agency or in-house within the B2B/corporate space, apply immediately to join this dynamic and progressive specialist PR/public affairs company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
* At least four years' experience of public affairs consultancy or a comparable in-house role
* An understanding of UK Government and key parliamentary processes, in addition to expertise in a specialist policy area and in project management and delivery
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills and experience of people management and team building
* Good knowledge of IT systems
At this ambitious and growing B2B/corporate PR/public affairs company, the Account Director receives a competitive salary, paying up to £55,000 depending on experience, in addition to highly sought-after company benefits including new business bonuses, flexible working, 2 hours off per week for any reason, trips abroad/meals out with founders, and much more!
To apply, or find out more information about the Account Director role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now, or call 0203 826 1221 for more information.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.