Sales Order Processor
Sales Order Processor - Salary £7,000 - £12,000 basic (depending on experience)
PART-TIME - PERMANENT - MONDAY TO FRIDAY - Hours-Part time flexible working (4 HOURS PER DAY)
My client is a successful established IT company providing on-going support of all IT systems and processes, from single to multi-server networks and projects from start to finish. They specialise in all aspects of IT support, cloud computing, installations, hosting, remote and onsite engineers, telephone systems, firewalls and security. They also have an extensive blue chip client base which is continually growing.
The individual working in this role will work in a fast-paced IT business environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and accurately entering purchase orders onto the company systems and working closely with the company’s Sales Team. The ideal individual will have a range of data entry and administrative support skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately entering and processing purchase orders in a timely manner.
- Problem solving by researching the database, email exchanges and appropriate sales personnel within the team.
- Diligently following purchase orders through to completion, working with appropriate parties to quickly resolve any issues that delay timely processing.
- Answer all incoming calls in support of sales team, customers and the suppliers.
- Support the company’s administrative staff in a variety of general office and clerical tasks.
- Prior experience entering technical/custom purchase orders within an IT environment.
- Have the ability to prioritise and multi-task for maximum efficiency without sacrificing accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and pleasant phone manner to service incoming and outgoing calls.
- Proficient in use of computers and software.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented work ethic.
- Flexible and committed approach with a desire to meet company objectives.
- Good team working skills and work ethics.
- Self-driven for progressive and ongoing learning and development.
- Able to accept responsibility and accountability.
- Have the flexibility necessary to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced technical environment.
Excellent references are essential; a demonstrated record of success is preferred.
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to work for a strong successful company, then please contact Michelle on ************ / ************ / ************************* who is solely working on this role. All information is kept within the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960271601