Biology (GCSE) tutors & teachers
"Hello, I am looking for a Biology tutor for my son. He is currently in year 10 and doing triple science for GCSE however his school has decided to split out the Biology exam so that he will sit it at the end of May this year. I would like someone to work him with at our home over the coming few months. Is this something you are suited for? And if you accept can you provide any references as well as what you would propose as a realistic plan within the time remaining? My budget is £30/hour. Please let me know if you have any further questions of me."
Requested by Fahim A in cr4 1nn
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)