Kitchen Sales Consultant
Are you a sales executive, business development manager, design consultant or kitchen designer who's ready for a new challenge? How about a role with the UK's number 1 kitchen retail specialist, with a basic salary, uncapped commission and an unparalleled retail earning potential?
Wren Kitchens are looking for amazing customer facing designers to work with our customers and create the kitchens of their dreams. We're a family owned manufacturer, installer and retailer of fitted kitchens, with 68 showrooms across the UK and due to our continued success, we will be opening several more through the year.
You'll be utilising:
- Wren's amazing heritage in UK manufactured kitchens
- 1000s of bespoke size and design choices
- Luxurious worktops including Quartz, Granite and Corian
- Full scale integrated appliances and range cookers from the likes of Bosch, Neff, CDA
- Custom feature units you cannot get elsewhere
- Impressive customer led sales and promotions which are all backed by industry leading guarantees
- Outstanding customer service and sales support functions
Kitchen experience isn't essential however due to the consultative nature of this role; ideal candidates will have come from high OTE based positions around solution/consultancy based sales. Those from automotive, face to face sales, boutique consultancies and field sales have done significantly well at Wren.
As a kitchen designer, you'll take the customer through our sales process, you'll have qualified and arranged a free home measure, re-booked for a design appointment and then spent several hours designing an inspirational kitchen from the infinite range of choices we have here at Wren. Every kitchen is unique to that client and made specifically for them.
As we don't stock kitchens waiting for the customer to buy, you'll be creating an inspirational design that will be specifically manufactured for that customer, assembled and delivered for that customer. Attention to detail is paramount, you'll need to be vigilant in design and ensure that compliance is at the heart of every order.
Wren's showrooms are high performing with a high conversion ratio and most customers will place their order for their dream kitchen on the first visit. Wren provide you with an amazing showroom to work from, immaculate design bays, the best products at affordable prices all manufactured to order, internally built intuitive kitchen design software and the training and development to be a high performing kitchen designer.
To be one of the best, you'll need to have:
- Passion for sales in a customer facing industry
- An understanding of the commitments that a fast-paced retail showroom brings
- Lots of energy and drive to be the best designer in the business
- A willingness to learn new techniques, software packages and sales approaches
- A desire to keeping pushing the sales to earn as much as possible
What Wren will give you in the first 8 weeks:
- 2 weeks internal E-Learning of Wren, our products and bespoke systems.
- 2 weeks intense training residential in Hull at our purpose-built training academy. Fully expensed with travel, hotel accommodation (Mon-Fri) both weeks and meal allowances.
- 4 weeks experienced designer buddy to ensure that you're ready to sell Wren to our customers in the Wren way, perfectly, every time. Guaranteed commission will be available during this period. Should you be an experienced Kitchen Designer already this may be reduced.
Following your training and development you'll be given:
- Uncapped commission potential - OTE £40K+
- A contract, working up to 34 hours per week. Part time roles are available
- Amazing perks & benefits - free Tastecard, half price cinema tickets, discounts off high street shopping
- Fantastic incentives during our peak seasons
- 25 Days Holiday
Progression within Wren includes:
- Management opportunities through continuous growth.
- Tailored training and personal development sessions.
- A vast network of showrooms should you wish to travel, move or re-locate.
If you'd like to be part of the Wren story, create inspirational kitchens for our customers and in turn earn commission amounts unheard of in the kitchen industry apply for the role.
Criteria for an interview is strict and we have many 1000s of candidates applying Nationwide. So, if you are unsuccessful, there may be a new role in 6 months' time that's perfect.
We understand the need to sell, so we provide surveyors for home measures to ensure our best designers are free to design and sell kitchens to our customer. With a high footfall, we provide you with more leads, appointments and ultimately more opportunities to make more commission.
All we ask is that you meet the criteria, and that before applying you should understand the Wren History and a timeline of achievements which can be found here: ********************************-wren
We hope to see you in Wren soon.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960165501