Location: Batley, West Yorkshire
Salary: £7.30 - £8.00 ph, DOE + Commission (uncapped) OTE £15,000 - £19,000 – OTE £23,000 in year 2
Contract: Flexible, Full or Part time available
Hours: Monday to Friday (10am - 6:45pm) Saturday (9:30am - 2:30pm)
Do you have what it takes to be a winner and excel in your career?
Are you driven and possess ambition to develop within a successful company that invests in their team?
If yes, we want to speak to you!
Nationwide Renewables is one of the most dynamic, forward thinking independent renewable energy companies in West Yorkshire.
Due to rapid expansion they have some fantastic opportunities for Telemarketing Associates.
No experience is required as you will be given excellent industry standard training and support. My client offers a 5 day fully funded training program to candidates who they feel are suited to the role. A professional sales trainer will provide the training and the candidates will be required to pass two tests, to secure the role. A £150 bonus will be paid to successful candidates that pass.
The organisation offers a clear progression route with Telemarketers being offered increased pay when hitting certain sales figures, or more senior positions when you excel.
There will also be an on-site trainer for continuous and ongoing support, giving you every opportunity to progress in your career.
- Making outbound calls to prospective customers.
- Promoting the benefits of solar energy.
- Generating new inquiries through customer interactions.
- Money motivated.
- Outgoing personality.
- Target driven.
- My client offers a competitive hourly rate (£7.30-£8ph) plus a well-structured and achievable commission with realistic first year OTE £15,000 - £19,000.
- The best-uncapped commission structure in the industry.
- Monthly bonuses.
- Full time and part time, flexible hours available.
- All-inclusive staff holidays for top performers.
- Monday to Friday (10am - 6:30pm) Saturday (9:30am - 2:30pm)
To be considered for the role please click on APPLY and forward your CV as well as a cover letter, highlighting the main attributes which would make you suitable for the role.
No Agencies please
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80199964