Early Years Practitioner
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Job Location: Guildford
Salary Guide: up to £19,500 dep on exp plus £3k annual bonus
Hours; Full time - would consider part time Tues/Wed/Thurs
Perks: Great benefits including Xmas holidays
Do you like the outdoors? This lovely countryside setting are looking for practitioners to join them due to recent expansion of the setting. You will need to be passionate about working in Early Years, supportive in working
within a team, and have the ethos of excellent childcare practice. With excellent prospects offering a
competitive salary, good future career progression. To get to this setting you will need t0 be able to
Early Years Practitioner Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Previous nursery setting experience.
* Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
* Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
* Holiday Entitlement - 21 days plus Bank Holidays
* Further Training Offered
* Brilliant staff child discounts
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* A good awareness of health and safety issues
* An ability to carry out light physical duties to include lifting children, housekeeping tasks and setting up the learning environment.
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
Please apply for interview by forwarding your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80057411