Trainer (Social Media and Digital Marketing)
Trainer - Social Media and Digital Marketing £26,000 - £30,000
We are looking for a trainer to prepare, plan and deliver training to individuals on classroom based programmes or work based learning (apprenticeships) within Social Media and Digital Marketing at the Level 3 standard. The position will involve effectively managing a caseload of learners to ensure that qualifications and job outcomes are delivered and achieved, timely, in line with individual learning plans to meet the expectations of the learner and the awarding and funding bodies.
The roles and responsibilities will include;
- To carry out recruitment of learners and initial assessment of learners to identify and agree appropriate learning routes to meet their individual needs.
- To prepare and deliver teaching, learning and assessment to meet identified learning and employment objectives within specified timescales and targets.
- To provide mentor support and guidance to learners to ensure they achieve learning aims to meet the Awarding Body requirements.
- To review and record the progress of learners ensuring that employer input is gained wherever possible, essential in WBL role.
- To identify appropriate progression routes to meet organisational targets.
- To maintain a caseload in line with organisational targets on income and success rates.
- To implement the assessment and verification of learner achievements of competence and maintain the documentation required by Awarding Bodies to ensure effective certification.
Is this job right for me?
We are looking for someone who is experienced in using social and digital media for business and is looking to move into a trainer/assessor role in this field. Full training will be provided so that you can gain your assessor and trainer qualifications. We are looking for someone who is happy to take on a role working within a training environment, delivering classroom or workshop sessions.Schemes of work and lesson plans to cover lessons including topics such as keyword optimisation, social networking, content management for websites, video software and marketing campaigns.
You will be expected to reviewing learners' progress by assessments and be responsible for recording learner achievements.You should be able to work effectively under pressure and to targets and be willing to work towards a level 3 or above teaching qualification.
We are looking for someone who has effective interpersonal and communication skills and a keen interest and commitment to staff learning and development. It is essential that you can drive and you must hold a full clean driving license in addition to a flexible approach to working hours and travel to other parts of Cumbria.
You will be managing a case load of a minimum 30 learners at all times with the expectation to create and plan schemes of work and lesson plans.
- 28 days holidays plus bank holidays
- free parking
- Friendly working environment
- BUPA Healthcare package
- Part time hours considered
Who are System People?
We are a local, professional Recruitment Agency based in Carlisle in Cumbria. We offer a range of Education and Professional temporary and permanent opportunities, which include positions across the following areas; HR, Finance, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Training. You will find our consultants to be friendly and approachable but most of all honest. We are not like other recruitment agencies and our consultants are not typical recruitment consultants. We do not work on commission; we work as a team to create a friendly, professional environment to support our candidates in their search for work.
If you are interested in this role, or indeed any of our other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call Lyndsey to arrange a registration, we would love to represent you and help find you work.
System People are acting on behalf of their client as a recruitment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80069705