Bar/ Waiting Staff Wanted - Customer Service - New Job for New Year
Customer Service - Weekly Pay - No Experience Needed
Have you been in the hospitality trade and looking for a change? We are looking for hospitality staff to transfer their customer skills into our event customer service opening.
Worried about your experience? Don't worry! We have members of our team that come from a hospitality background just like you and we can take care of the training too!
We are not your bog standard company!
Join a company that recognises your efforts, rewards you and opens the doors to your future. On a daily basis you will be:
- Interacting with our customers on a day-to-day
- Work within our partnership stores
- Answer any general customer enquiries
- Promote a variety of our products and services.
- Complete customer sales transactions
We guarantee our Customer Service Assistants:
- A sociable and relaxed team environment
- Weekly night socials, regular team rewards and prizes for trips across the UK and Internationally. Ask us about our team trip to NY!
- Flexible full time and part time self-employed openings
- Freedom and trust to get the job done (without a supervisor breathing down your neck!)
- Highly competitive commission only earnings with bonuses based on your performance
Hit 'Apply Now' and send us your CV to find out more.
We will be contacting successful candidates within the next few days so do keep an eye out on your phone and email. If all goes well, you will be invited to spend a full day with our current customer service team so expect an action packed day!
Unfortunately, during the interview process, we are unable to cover your expenses. We promise to stock up on sweets and tea and coffee for you though!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960228159