Part Time Payroll Officer
Brewster Pratap are recruiting for a profitable and ambitious privately owned SME in the Doncaster area. Due to continued organic growth and ambitious plans they now require a Payroll Officer for a newly created position on a part time basis.
Reporting into the Finance Controller and working alongside a small team of accounts clerks you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Calculate wages, including any bonuses, salary increases or overtime via working through employee timesheets.
- Process new documentation for starters and leavers.
- Handle and respond to discrepancies and queries relating to payroll
- Process sickness and maternity/paternity payments
- Weekly preparation of payroll journals
- Reconciling of general ledger accounts
- Processing RTI to HMRC
- Processing year end returns
- Maintain employee details
The role is around 20 hours per week over 3 days. The company offer a competitive basic salary, free on site parking and career progression opportunities as the company continues to grow.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at ************************ for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960271039