Reablement Support Worker (Richmond Upon Thames)
Medacs Healthcare is looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Care Workers to join our team in and around Richmond upon Thames area of London.
What you'll be doing
As a Care Worker you will be working as a companion to our service users performing tasks such as providing personal care, preparation of meals and light domestic duties. Within your role you will promote dignity, respect and choice and supporting the service users of Medacs Healthcare to continue to live in the comfort and security of their own HOMES.
What MEDACS Healthcare can offer you?
- £10.50 -£11.50 per hour + paid travel in between clients.
- Get support to travel to work.
- Paid enhanced DBS
- Free training/induction & support to achieve your QCF2/3 Diploma
- Flexible working hours.
- Holiday paid
- An uncapped £100 refer a friend scheme*
- Get £30.00 for 2 months as bonus if you travel out of Zone.( Richmond Upon Thames Borough)
- Full time and Part time hours available on a rota basis (Shift times will be on a rota basis covering 07.00am-3:00pm or 3:00pm - 9:00pm and alternate weekends)
About Medacs Healthcare
Medacs Healthcare provides domiciliary care and support services to adults, the elderly, children and young people, within the comfort and security of their own homes and within the community. You will be employed as a Care Worker for placements in and around Richmond upon Thames Borough.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Medacs Healthcare operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 72 hours, please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80215563