GAMSAT tutors & teachers
"I am looking for a Gamsat face to face tutor in chemistry for the Gamsat on March 24th, ie multiple sessions over the next 4 weeks. I am a 47 year old Business graduate and have sat the Gamsat already last September with a science score of 57 (overall 59) that I now want to improve on. Could you help with that?"
Requested by Barbara D in North London
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)