Customer Support and Sales Executive
This role is suited to dynamic people with an aim to start their career in an established and well-known company.
We don't require experience, just a great attitude as extensive training is provided with a support structure to make sure you have all the tools you need.
• You will represent and promote this well-known household brand, making existing customers aware of the additional products they can purchase for added peace of mind
• Customer service and sales calls to current customers
• An enthusiasm for a fast-paced working environment
• Target driven
• Excellent communication and rapport building skills
• Team player
• Have a passion for technology
• £18,500 - £19,000 starting salary with pay increase after six months and additional bonus scheme
• 33 days’ annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days)
• Discounted packages and office incentives
• Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and food
• Pension scheme
• Comprehensive in-house training
• Career progression opportunities
• Employee discounts at local establishments
This department has set shift patterns based on a 37.5 hour contract, consisting of shifts during the week and Saturdays.
If you are interested in applying for this role and believe you have suitable experience, apply below with your CV.