Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Manchester
If you are an Advanced Nurse Practitioner interested in working for an Outstanding practice (officially rated) within the most progressive CCG in Manchester, it is worth getting in touch for more details. Particularly, if you find yourself stifled in your current role and would love to work for a practice that is in-tune with its Nurse Practitioners and supports the development of interests. There is a big emphasis on collaborative working and external perspective; portfolio careers are encouraged and there are great links with local hospitals, allied health organisations and different clinical professionals.
* £40,000 - £49,000 + Indemnity + NHS Pension + Competitive Annual Leave
* Superb, modern GP premises
* First rate clinical support including team of ANPs and Pharmacists
* Highly efficient, organised admin infrastructure
* CQC rated Outstanding
* High QOF achieving
* Innovative; piloting a number of new schemes
* Collaborative working with a host of third sector organisations
* Therapeutic activities arranged for patients via an involved PPG
* Full or Part Time considered
* Huge amounts of flexibility
* The chance to build a portfolio ANP career; pursuing other medical, training or alternative interests
* Work-flow based on staff consultation model
* Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
* Working for a truly innovative organisation, ahead of the curve
* NHS pension
* Payment of indemnity fees
* Funding for further studies
* Internal appraisals to work-out desired career paths
* Career progression
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right ANP & notice period.