Spanish Speaking Administrator
My client in central Brighton are recruiting for an Administrator who can speak fluent Spanish and English, to work within the Chargeback team. You will be main point of contact for internal and external customers within the region.
This is a temporary role for 3-6 mponths initially. This is a fantastic company to work for, with a great working environment including an onsite canteen and modern office surroundings.
- Managing your own customer portfolio and deveopling strong working relationships with them
- Dealing with customer queries through to resolution
- Reporting and maintenance of data
- Updating the database with chargeback agreements
- Processing of chargeback claims
- Liaising between various other departments including Sales and Distribution
- Auditing chargeback claims
- Other administration as required
Key Person Specifications:
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a must
- Team player and ability to work independently
- Be able to work with multiple deadlines/tasks
- Good numeracy skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent analytical / problem solving skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time managements skills, sense of urgency, able to separate urgent and important
- Ability to influence / drive change
- Proactive/can-do attitude
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization and communicate accordingly
- Enthusiastic, resilient and able to manage pressured situations
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Central Brighton
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.