My client has asked us to help recruit for a Pricing Executive.
As an Executive for this travel company, you will coordinate and deliver effective price and yield management. You will gather, document, analyse and communicate the requirements of potential and existing business to enable the business to build on products and services that meet the needs of the customer.
The role is in place to optimise profit through competitive pricing. Driving and influencing change and pricing developments as necessary.
We are looking for a self-motivated, organised and confident individual who works well individually and within a team.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
* Use and interpret KPIs effectively to support decision making on pricing
* Identify areas of improvement and carry out fact finding tasks and market research.
* Analyse your findings to come up with recommendations for changes and improvements
* Differentiated pricing: on-going enhancement of the pricing strategy
* Look at the potential impact and risks of your recommendations
* Explain the benefits of your recommendations
* Plan, implement and monitor the changes made
* Monitor and report on competitors, producing / proposing appropriate actions.
Key skills required:
* Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office especially in Access and Excel
* Experience of using large volumes of data
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent organization, planning & time management
* Can demonstrate an analytical approach to all given tasks.
* Acute attention to detail.
* Able to create reports for the management team
If you are interested in this role, please contact Katie or Meika on 01273 874154 or apply on line.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.