Business Analyst - B&CE
Do you have proven experience of working on projects through the full application lifecycle? Are you passionate about the customer journey developing fresh customer service experiences? Due to growth we are seeking a Business Analyst for our health product which offers excellent benefits and progression within a growing organisation. Are you interested? Please read on for further details…
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since. Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you’re keen to learn, develop your career and do great things – you’re looking in the right place.
Key responsibilities for this role:
The role will focus on the customer journey which will include responsibilities as follows:
· Identifying, documenting and agreeing business requirements for our health product
· Analysing the customer journey process creating detailed documentation, process improvements and escalating risk
· Requirement gathering with stakeholders across the business
· Reviewing the project suggesting changes and implementing new ideas
If you're right for this role
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- You will have proven experience of working on projects through the full application lifecycle
- You will have excellent skills working with business stakeholders to analyse requirements
- Experience in a range of methodologies and documentation techniques
- First class communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about products and the customer journey
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally