Activity Assistant - Part Time (15hours) - Boldings Lodge
Activity Assistant - Part Time (15hours)
We are looking to recruit Activity Assistants to deliver excellent residential care at Sussex Healthcare.
Day to day tasks of the Activity Assistant:
- To assist the coordination of the provision of group activities, in conjunction with the Activity Coordinator, nurse/care staff where appropriate.
- To help organise, run and record activity programme.
- To maintain communication and links with the local community in the home.
- To attend staff meetings and information sessions as required.
- To seek advice from and liaise as needed with appropriate therapists as directed by the Activity Coordinator.
- To assist in the determination of service users needs individually, through the use of profiles, biography sheets, or care plans in order to ascertain personal preferences, abilities and potential for activities.
- To promote a positive image of the home and service by maintaining a professional approach at all times, in order to develop community awareness of the home and services.
- To be responsible, with the Activity Coordinator for the maintenance and safe storage of activity equipment and materials.
Benefits of the Activity Assistant:
- 50p more per hour for weekends and double pay for bank holiday
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus, subsidiary meals and uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house Training, academy offering various courses
- Mentoring scheme
- Exceptional career progression within the company
- Refer a friend bonuses
- Plus, many more!
Requirements for the Activity Assistant role:
- A warm and friendly disposition
- Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
- Reliable and punctual
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!