Insight- New Business Review - Service Driver
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.5 million customers and employing over 3000 colleagues at sites in Bexhill and Leicester.
At our sea-side office in Bexhill, we now have an opportunity in our Insight Department for a New Business Review Service driver.
Insight's New Business Review (NBR) team are unique in the industry, no other known insurer has invested so significantly in post-sale policy validation. Insight provides industry leading complete end to end counter fraud protection
The Insight Service Driver is an integral part of the New Business Review operation. Responsible for the delivery of exceptional service levels to our customers, company and our colleagues. Our Service Driver achieves this by forecasting the volume of work and optimising our department and team to ensure our productivity and action rate is maximised.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Creation of new insight application fraud work streams that are designed to identify potentially dishonest, fraudulent behaviour resulting in significant misrepresentation and non-disclose of material facts.
- Forecasting the volume of incoming work and the allocation of cases passed for validation, ensuring that we have adequate resource available to meet demand.
- Identification and reporting of outliers in performance, at system, colleague and by work stream and communicating the findings with key stakeholders
- Effective use of our work force time by accurately collating all core and non-core activities on a real-time and post event basis to ensure up to date forecasts and accuracy in shrinkage calculations, thereby ensuring our leaders are able to maximise productivity and that the operation is adherent to shrinkage targets.
- Capturing any exceptions to daily operational plans and feeding back to the m leadership team.
- To identify and drive improvements in NBR processes.
Skills Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in analytical problem solving, data trend analysis, data sourcing and data translation. Advanced PC and MS Office skills are also vital
- Ability to use SQL at an basic/intermediate level
- Able to access and build Cognos reports
- Able to effectively interact with internal departments and Third Party companies
- Experience of working as an effective and respected member of a Resource Planning Team with strong focus on customer service
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive a competitive salary along with up to 5% annual bonus, up to 3% contributory pension, life assurance, along with Hastings Direct discounts and reward schemes, with the opportunity to progress and develop your career.
If you are passionate about working with people and have the drive to succeed, then we want to hear from you!