Salary: £16,500k raising to £17k on completion of probation
Hours: Mon-Fri - 9am - 5.30pm
My client is looking for a well-organised and bright office administrator to join their busy finance team based in Woodingdean.
* Inputting new business and provider statements onto the CRM
* Chasing statements with providers
* Processing statements, data processing, processing allocations and chasing up payments
* Liaising with financial advisors to assist them with commission queries
* Liaising with internal department to resolve payment issues
* Requesting new account numbers from the providers
* Process agreements for advisors
* Accounts administration
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven office administration experience
* Excellent Excel skills
* Customer focused and a good telephone manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly company that offers a great working environment. For more information on this position please do not hesitate in contacting Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.