Travel Sales Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join a vibrant and exciting team of professionals. Your role will be to manage, motivate and grow a sales team.
Our client specialises in all aspects of tailormade adventures within Latin America and Spain, your position within the company will be interesting and varied - you will be putting together complex itineraries for clients, along with fully tailor-made holidays.
For this role, you must have worked within sales. You must have travelled to South America and Spain and you must speak Spanish.
This role is not targeted and there is no commission (there is a bonus if the company does well), even though it is a sales role. Your role is to motivate the team to sell constructively and professionally to grow the revenue. The team are only dealing with incoming enquires but need to be structured to follow up enquires and close the sales.
* Implement incentives and bonus schemes to close sales
* Motivate the team and lead by example
* Give training and advise on how to structure sales
* Create customaries tailormade itineraries for clients
* Price all itineraries within target profit margins
* Implement new products
* Build long lasting rapport with clients
* Close sales
* Work closely with the operations manager
* Ensure payments and invoices and processed in time
* Have proven experience motivating and leading a sales team
* Knowledge of Latin America
* Excellent literacy skills
* Ability and desire to grow the business
* Have proven experience selling high value products
* Highly organised and confident
* Have a real passion for the travel industry
For more information of this fantastic role please contact Katie or Meika on 01273 874154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.