Hotel Bars Assistant
We are looking for a candidate with great customer service and F&B experience to join our Hotel Bars Team. Lingfield Park Marriott franchise Hotel has 116 stylish bedrooms which are enjoyed by regular corporate clients, guests attending conferences and events at our resort, including racing and Golf, and leisure customers celebrating a special occasion or exploring the local area and London. You will serve beverages and food to our customers, responding to their cues and making their experience a memorable one.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated and customer-focused team who deliver customer-service excellence for our guests and customers. The inviting Cyprium Bar is within our hotel lobby area with an outside enclosure with stunning views of the busy racecourse track beside the hotel. This is enjoyed by a wide variety of customers, enjoying a hot beverage, an alcoholic drink such as our seasonal cocktails or enjoying an Afternoon Tea or a tasty item from our seasonal bar menu.
The Golf Bar is part of our Golf Clubhouse section of the hotel and caters to mainly golfers and sporting enthusiasts dining before and after their 18-hole round of Golf in our PGA Championship woodland Golf Course, or private functions during the evenings.
Owing to the nature of our business evening and weekend working is required for this position.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Experience in a customer service role
- Experience in F&B, C&B or Bar is desirable
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communicator
- Works well under pressure
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team
In return we will offer you:
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- A competitive salary
- Marriott International Benefits
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Use of Spa and Golf course
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group.
How to Apply:
Please send a full CV together with a covering letter detailing where you saw the position advertised and current salary to Holli Grayshan (HR and Recruitment Coordinator)