Registered General Nurse
We are recruiting for a Registered General Nurse with experience within an Acute medicine setting within a UK based private hospital.
This site is a large health care organisation and the UK's biggest provider of independent health care with a network of hospitals which perform more complex surgeries than any other provider within the UK.
Benefits of a Registered General Nurse;
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days paid Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Defined contribution pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Bi-Annual health screening
- Family and Friends discount on services
To be considered for this role a Registered General Nurse will have;
-At least 2 years minimum experience
-Experience within Acute medicine / surgery
-Be an experience RGN with a current NMC Pin
-Be aware of the NMC code of conduct
-Have up to date knowledge of surgical nursing
- Be able to provide evidence of additional training in Oncology / Palliative care
This role is permanent part time (30.0 hours) Between Monday - Saturday on a flexible working pattern working 3-4 days per week.
For further details and a full job description please contact Courtney Ormerod on [... Click Apply...]or alternatively email