Practice Nurse, Central Bedfordshire
A career defining opportunity has arisen for a Practice Nurse who is looking to progress professionally to join a surgery who are able to offer support and training opportunities. The Practice boast a patient-orientated, close knit clinical team who really recognise and appreciate the importance and value of the Nursing team. Working in a purpose built, modern practice alongside 17 other clinical staff, serving circa 15,000 patients you will be running Chronic Disease Management clinics and helping with other general Nursing duties.
The practice is GP training, an accredited research practice and innovative in its approach to decreasing workload with the use of highly-trained administration staff and Practice-employed Pharmacists.
The role is within commutable distance from Bedford, Milton Keynes and Luton and can offer family flexible hours for the right individual.
£32,000 - £37,500
The surgery -
* Based in purpose-built surgery
* Outstanding team and support structure
* Prescribing Nurses
* Highly-skilled admin team
* Training practice
* Research practice
* Strong team of employed GPs with diverse specialist interests
* Mixed patient base
* High QOF achieving
* Using SystmOne Web Clinical system
Your role -
* Running Chronic Disease Management clinics
* Full and part-time hours considered; flexible dependent on the person and needs of the surgery.
* Reasonable and well-thought-out workload.
* A specialism in diabetes is desirable.
The benefits -
* £32,000 - £37,500.
* Indemnity paid.
* 5 weeks' annual leave + BH.
* NHS pension.