Payroll Manager / Assistant Payroll Manager
Pier are assisting an expanding company with their search for a temporary Payroll Manager. This role will be to start in March and is likely to last approximately 4 weeks. This company are situated close to public transport and there is nearby parking.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll professional who will hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
- Overseeing a medium sized team with all payroll operations
- Processing payroll for approximately 50 staff
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Liaising with HMRC (P45, P46, P11D and P60) and CIS returns
- Administration of pension schemes and auto enrolment
- Processing statutory payments (SSP/SMP/SPP)
- Have experience within a similar position
- Be available for 4 weeks in March
- Have managed a team
- Be capable, enthusiastic and reliable
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy a busy workload in a fast-paced environment
This role is on a Monday-Friday basis, within office hours. The position will pay £9 -14 per hour dependent on experience.
If you have the correct experience and are interested in the role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.