Lingfield Park Resort is seeking a Night Supervisor to work within the Nights Teams as part of the Hotel Reception Team. The Hotel Reception is at the heart of the Hotel and is a vital part to the smooth running of the Marriott Hotel. At Lingfield Park Resort there is a strong culture based on recruiting and developing individuals who embody the ‘Spirit to Serve’.
We are a unique resort based over 450 acres and comprise of one of the UK’s busiest racecourses. Set beside the racecourse is the 4* Marriott franchise hotel with 116 luxurious rooms, where guests are able to stay in the hotel with magnificent views over the racecourse, golf course and surrounding countryside.
The successful candidate will be proactive, accurate and highly motivated with a positive attitude towards work. The candidate should also possess relevant experience, ideally working a night shift before. Successful candidates can look forward to using Marriott international benefits including discounted hotel stays. They will also be able to enjoy using the relaxing Breathe Spa facilities and our PGA Championship 18-hole Golf Course.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- To assist the Nights Manager to ensure that the reception delivers high quality customer care and satisfaction
- To conduct and organise wake-up calls and newspapers
- To take and deliver room service orders during the night shift
- To conduct end of day auditing and reporting duties in preparation for business the next day
- To deputise for the Night Manager in their absence, acting as the Duty Manager during the nights
- To assist customers with late check-ins and queries
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Educated to at least GCSE or equivalent
- Proven track record in a night shift role
- Previous experience in reception/front office/customer facing positions
- Hospitality background is an advantage
- Branded hotel background is an advantage
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Exceptional communication
- Excellent customer service and very customer focused
- Must be able to demonstrate basic administration skills
- Friendly and Approachable nature
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- The right to work within the UK
In return we will offer you:
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- A competitive salary
- Marriott International Benefits
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Use of Spa and Golf course
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group.
How to Apply:
Please send a full CV together with a covering letter detailing where you saw the position advertised and current salary to Holli Grayshan (HR and Recruitment Coordinator)
Arena Racing Company does not accept unsolicited CV’s from any agencies that have not signed a mutual business agreement. All unsolicited CV’s will be considered Arena Racing Company’s property, and Arena Racing Company will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes CV’s submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the HR Department.