Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Sittingbourne
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a forward thinking and well-respected surgery in an affluent area of Kent. You will be working as part of a solid clinical team as well as 4 other highly skilled Nurses in an environment where training and professionally development is readily available and encouraged. The team are consistently looking at forward thinking initiatives and are always happy to listen to new ideas! You will benefit from having your own clinical room and an excellent remuneration package, alongside working in a team that genuinely offers a work life balance.
Salary - £50,000 - £58,000 + 6 weeks + BH + NHS Pension + Indemnity
Location - Sittingbourne
The surgery -
* Based in an idyllic location.
* List size of just under 17,000.
* Purpose-built surgery currently looking to extend.
* Forward-thinking surgery open to new things.
* Nurse training centre, lots of opportunities for continual professional development.
* High QOF achieving surgery.
* Using EMIS Web clinical system.
Your role -
* Advanced Nurse Practitioner - You must be able to prescribe independently and work autonomously.
* Full and part time hours considered; flexible dependent on the person and needs of the surgery.
* Reasonable and well-thought-out workload, very minimal home visits (if any at all).
* On the day, minor illness appointments and some chronic disease management.
The benefits -
* £50,000 - £58,000.
* Indemnity paid.
* 6 weeks' annual leave + BH.
* NHS pension.
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Nurse & notice period.