Lingfield Park Resort is seeking a driven Hotel Receptionist to work within the Hotel Front Office team.The Hotel Reception at the heart of the Hotel and is a vital part to the smooth running of the Marriott Hotel.
At Lingfield Park Resort there is a strong culture based on recruiting and developing individuals who embody the ‘Spirit to Serve’.
We are a unique resort based over 450 acres and comprise of one of the UK’s busiest racecourses. Set beside the racecourse is the 4* Marriott franchise hotel with 116 luxurious rooms, where guests are able to stay in the hotel with magnificent views over the racecourse, golf course and surrounding countryside. Successful candidates can look forward to using Marriott international benefits including discounted hotel stays. They will also be able to enjoy using the relaxing Breathe Spa facilities and our PGA Championship 18-hole Golf Course.
The Hotel Receptionist will be required to provide an efficient reception service, ensuring high quality customer care and satisfaction is delivered at all times. Ensuring the Hotel Reception Department operates within the brand standard guidelines. Welcoming all guests in a hospitable and efficient manner, ensuring customer care is delivered at all times.
This job would be a great opportunity for anyone with a customer service background who is looking to further their career within hospitality. The successful candidate will be proactive, accurate and highly motivated with a positive attitude towards work. The candidate should also possess experience in a similar role, ideally with a branded hotel background.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Educated to at least GCSE or equivalent
- Experience in a customer facing role
- To be able to use Opera Front Office PMS - desirable
- To be able to use Marsha, the global reservations system - desirable
- Branded hotel background - desirable
- Works well under pressure.
- High level of negotiating skills
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Exceptional communication
- Friendly and Approachable nature
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- The right to work within the UK
In return we will offer you:
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- A competitive salary
- Marriott International Benefits
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Use of Spa and Golf course
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group.
How to Apply:
Please send a full CV together with a covering letter detailing where you saw the position advertised and current salary to Holli Grayshan (HR and Recruitment Coordinator)
Arena Racing Company does not accept unsolicited CV’s from any agencies that have not signed a mutual business agreement. All unsolicited CV’s will be considered Arena Racing Company’s property, and Arena Racing Company will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes CV’s submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the HR Department.