The Best Connection is delighted to offer the opportunity to join our client based in Billingshurst as a Sales Administrator on a permanent basis. This role will involve a high level of customer service in order to achieve company targets.
Duties of a Sales Administrator:
- Inbound and outbound calls to existing customers to maintain relationships.
- Communicating in both verbal and written formats as required.
- Accurate recording of customer records, orders and queries.
- Organising with the warehouse and clients the logistics of collections and deliveries.
- Following procedures in regards to customer feedback and associated paper work.
Requirements of a Sales Administrator:
- Excellent levels of written and verbal communication.
- Be able to demonstrate a good telephone manor and listening skills.
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Adhere to high standards of quality and work to tight deadlines.
- Desirable that you have previously worked with a Customer Record Management Software (CRM).
This is a full time permanent Monday to Friday role. The hours are 0800 am – 1700 pm and the pay is £9.00 per hour. Immediate start available for the right candidate.