Job Title: Account Manager (Education)
Salary: £24k PA
Hours: 9am-5:30pm Mon-Fri
You must have a full driving licence for this position!
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and driven professional to join their friendly and energetic team based in Hove. You will be required to maintain a frequent level of contact with customers to ensure complete satisfaction is achieved.
An interest within the education sector is highly preferred.
* To drive successful customer implementation
* Liaise with contact within colleges and schools from initial purchase and account manage throughout the customer journey
* Present new software to large groups
* To maintain frequent level of contact with customers in specified regions
* Commercial focuses:
* Additional training requirements
* Other revenue generating opportunities
* Schedule and deliver training workshops in schools and online
* Working with our partner reseller community teams to encourage collaborative practice
* Target driven
* Strong presentation skills
* Persuasive personality
* An interest within education
If you have excellent presentation skills with the ability to build instant rapport with ease then apply today or contact Rubi on 01273 830497.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.