Want to kick start your career in one of Brighton's fastest growing industries? Train as a Software Developer and develop skills at the forefront of coding, e-commerce and apps. You must already dabble in coding with the aptitude and desire to develop skills and learning that will fast track you into the industry.
What a developer job will involve:
As a software developer you will be the brains behind the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems.
Much more than just playing around with codes you'll play an important part in making the business more efficient and helping to provide a better IT service.
You may will be responsible for the replacement of a whole system based on the specifications provided by an IT analyst, but more often than not you'll work with 'off the shelf' software, modifying it and integrating it into the existing network. You will be trained to become skilled in creating the code to link the systems together.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
What the training will give you:
The sofware developer training will give you skills and commercial experience that will fast track you into a higher earnings bracket. Further more you will have achieved a sought after industry accreditation plus a level 4 diploma (foundation degree) qualification in software development, all worth an incredible £18,000 and all at no cost to you.
Learn from the best:
- Master classes and 1:1 training and coaching
- Experts in software development and e-commerce
- Secure in-depth industry knowledge and leading industry qualifications
- Work and learn in a collaborative and agile environment
Hone your skills:
- 1 – 2 years paid industry placement in Brighton or surrounding area
- Relevant work experience
- On-job training and development: become an expert in your field
- Expand your professional network
Gain the competitive edge:
- Develop the business critical skills employers want
- Secure a fantastic job
- Fast track career progression and an exciting future