Pier are assisting an international insurance company based in the heart of Brighton in their search for experienced Claims Handlers for a temporary role. This position is currently ongoing on a rolling basis.
This company is a well-known, global organisation with modern, central offices and who offer a supportive, friendly working environment. The office is based in the centre of Brighton, with excellent links to public transport and close to cafes and shops. There are great opportunities for progression and training.
- Taking calls from customers regarding new and existing claims
- Taking ownership of all claims, through to completion
- Problem solving
- Accurately recording all details
- Updating and maintaining database
- Working within strict FCA guidelines
- Working to targets
- Providing the highest level of customer service
- Ideally have experience within a similar position, having dealt with claims assessment
- Have a good understanding of some form of insurance industry
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
- Have seen cases through to resolution
- Work well to targets
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Have strong problem-solving ability
- Ideally speak a second language, although this is not a necessity
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Claims Handler to work in a blue-chip, high profile company where customer focus and enthusiasm is key. This is initially a temporary position, with a possibility of being extended.
The role pays between £11-12 per hour and will be to start as soon as possible.
If you have the correct experience and are interested in this position, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.