SUPPORT WORKER - Learning Disabilities (£9 to £18 per hour)
DO YOU HAVE A BACKGROUND IN SUPPOT WORK AND/OR CARE, CARING FOR PEOPLE WITH MEANTAL HEALTH ISSUES OR LEARDNING DISABILITIES? DO YOU WANT TO EARN £400 to £650 PER WEEK AS A FLEXIBLE SUPPORT WORKER WORKING WITH A WIDE VARIETY OF INTERESTING CLIENTS?
HAMILTON CROSS specilist Support Workers regularly earn in excess of £500 per week undertaking flexible shifts that suit them.
SUPPORT WORKER rates £9 - £18 per hour (enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays) (paid weekly).
Flexible work for Support Workers / Carers / HCAs, full or part time roles, work when you want to work, DAYS or NIGHTS!!!!
Hamilton Cross is THE FASTEST GROWING HEALTHCARE AGENCY IN THE UK as well as being part of one of the Largest Private Equity Groups in the UK. With MASSIVE BACKING FOR FURTHER GROWTH, and due to achieving RECORD GROWTH LEVELS, having expanded from just 1 Branch in Mar 2017 to 10 UK Branches in Feb 2018, there are massive opportunities to join our ever-expanding talented field-based team.
- Provide person-centered support to a range of vulnerable individuals, specialising in those with Learning Disabilities and other Mential Health issues.
- Assist with personal independence, mobility, moving and handling where necessary.
- Assist in the delivery of care and support to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practices as a Support Worker in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Applying your experience and reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
- Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Support Worker / Carer / Care Assistant
- Flexible working - YOU are in full control of when you work or you don't work
- Be part of an elite team of Support Workers / HCAs / Carers
- Comprehensive annual training
If you have experience working in care as Support Worker / Carer / Care Assistant then click to join the fastest growing Healthcare Agency in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80320143